Tuesday, January 13, 2015

100 lbs.Lighter, 10,000 Time Healthier and 100,000 Happier

Hey There,

Well you all know its been a while scene I've been on...or even been working toward my weight goals for that matter.
I've noticed that with how crazy life has been not focusing on on getting healthy has been deeply regretted. I know that it was hard especially at the beginning and life will always be in the way.

I think that feeling self conscious all the time, angry at yourself  and the world for things only I can control and being out of breath by the time I get up the stairs is not how I want to spend the rest of my life..



I miss the energy, the positive out look I had on life and the smile I had on my face everyday... and i'm sure those around me have missed it as well!



So here I am, Putting everything back out on the front lines ready to fight for what I want and that would be to be 100 lb lighter, 10,000 times healthier and 100,000 time happier! 

From here on out I am going to do a monthly weight in (first Friday of every month) There I will post all my results just like before. Through out the month I will post workouts, challenges, recipes and my overall experience.

Hopefully by doing this it will encourage you to do the same, get up and get moving! Try new things and just SpazOut as I like to say! :)

Don't be scared to start! At least your working toward your goals! As I am working towards mine. Let do this together and remember that SPAZingOUT is supposed to be FUN!

Until next time,

SpazOut,
Shay



No comments:

Post a Comment