Sunday, February 15, 2015

What Makes You Lose Weight

Losing Weight has been one of the hardest things I have attempted to do over and over and over....and over again
As February approached this year I thought back to when I first started losing weight and how its already been a year. I thought that if I would have stuck to it I could be at my DREAM weight... (if we even have one of those...we all know once we get there we will want to lose more)
I got discouraged and thought why would this time be any different....I obviously don't ever reach my goals. A few day later I thought how wrong I was. I've reached goals, lost pant sizes, created better eating habits....Ya I may not have reached my goal of weighing 150 lb But I've reached goals. I'v accomplished a lot.

Weight loss isn't about reaching your goal and then quieting. You don't just automatically stop once you get to where you want to be. It about the habit's you make and the changes you keep. I'm never going to be perfect. I'll have cheat days to cheat months. But I don't actually quite until I completely stop trying....and I sure as heck haven't stopped trying.
I want to loses weight. I want to lose weight so I can run and play with my kids in the yard (when that day comes) and not be out of breath. I want to lose weight so after going up a flight of stair I don't feel like i'm going to die. I want to lose weight for my family, my fiance and my friends. I want to lose weight for you and for me. I want to lose weight so that I know I can do HARD THINGS!!! and help other people achieve their hard things.
Ya I want it but not just for me. I know that this is going to affect the people around be in more ways than I know or even realize so I feel it would be selfish to say that I am the only reason I am losing weight and that i'm the only one that can make myself lose the weight. THIS IS A LIE!!!! When I don't want to go running because I think its to hard... my fiance shows up at my door dragging me out side and pushes me to run. That make me lose weight. When I really crave that cheese burger and my friend says "No you don't" That makes me lose weight. 
Its hard and sometimes I have to be the one pushing myself in the morning but by having the support of my family, friends and complete strangers that helps me lose weight. Because i'm not alone fighting the hardest battle of my life. I have so many people fighting along my side and when that day come where i'm to weak, I want to cave in and give up...they will be there pulling me along and fighting with me.

"Forget all the reasons why
 it won't work and believe the 
ONE reason why it will."

Weight loss isn't just my own battle to fight and it wont ever be. So i'm not going to give up, I am going to get back on out there and push myself and work hard because this year is going to go by fast and I don't want to look back and wish I would have done something different. Life to short to live that way.

Until next time,

SPAZout,
             Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment