Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Grab it and GO!!!

I always seem to be running in and out of the house. I cant seem to be home for enough time to sit down and eat a quick meal. I find myself getting hungry on the road and we all know that can be very tempting as you pass every McDonald's.
So I have decided to make snack bags. I got my favorite fruits, veggies, and healthy snacks and sorted them into different snack bags so they are easy to grab and go!
Oh my gosh I love them. Getting them ready takes a little bit of time, but as soon as you get them all set up they are ready to! I am able to keep it in my purse, work bag, car, anywhere! Its able to hold me over tell my next meal or until I can find time to sit down and eat something.

Everything is already put into serving sizes so I'm not over eating when I'm board. I am getting my serving of fruits or veggies on a daily bases and most of all I feel good when I turn to my snack bags instead of a small fries from McDonald's!

Here is what I put in my snack bags!
Fruits:                                                 Veggies:                                
Strawberries                                        Celery                                 
Pineapple                                            Cherry tomatoes                 
Cuties (the baby oranges)                   Sweat Peas                           
Grapes                                                 Carrots                                 
Blueberries                                          Broccoli                              
Blackberries       

Other:
Veggie Chips
Almonds
Raisins
Pretzel                            
Wheat Thins
                                                                         

Get creative and add what ever you want to this list. You can also mix the up so you have a variety of different things in one bag.

Another great tip:
Keep water with you WHERE EVER you go! Water needs to become your BEST friend!

I hope you enjoy your very own snack bags! I know I will enjoy mine! 

SPAZout,
Shay



No comments:

Post a Comment