Thursday, March 20, 2014

You Can Eat Healthy While Dinning Out!

Me and my parents went to Applebees this last weekend. I knew that they had Weight Watchers meals with low calories but came in a very select few.  You don't have to feel limited to 5 choices when you go out to eat. Look at the menu, ask questions and decided to make healthier choices. You can't put your life on hold trying to lose weight you need to know that you can go out with friends, have date night and still make clean eating habits. Healthy habits are going to follow your everywhere you go so there is no reason to hide from the world as you get skinny.

I looked through the menu for a while trying to decided how to switch meals around and make them healthier to eat. I decided I wanted the 9oz House Steak

I changed the order a little! 



9oz House Steak that comes with mixed veggies and mashed potatos


Instead of getting it with mashed potato's I got a house salad with the dressing on the side. When our waitress came around with our food she had brought me ranch for my salad. I quickly asked for oil and viniger to make the salad and even healthier alternative!

Instead of salad dressing ask for oil and viniger, Its tastes just as good and is such a better alterinitive than any kind of dressing out there.   


You can eat whatever you want, just keep it in small portions if its high in fat, sugar or empty calories. As you make healthier food choice you are going to feel better about yourself because your accomplishing something hard and you will see results!


Don't be scared to try making healthier choices. You will always feel better than if you would have eaten a big mac.

SPAZout,
Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment